A portion of our inventory comes from vehicle fleets (rental car agencies, company cars, etc.) or bank repossessions with little or no damage. We also serve buyers seeking wrecked car auctions, featuring vehicles with heavy to light amounts of damage, including totaled cars.
You can search our inventory without an account, but you’ll be able to bid and have access to additional features when you log into your IAA account. Register for a free account on our used car auction app, or visit our site at www.iaai.com to sign up. Search by make and model, then browse and filter our extensive inventory of cars up for auction. Use IAA 360 View to get complete details of the interior and exterior of every vehicle, then see and hear the engine running with our IAA Interact™ Merchandising Platform . IAA Interact combines imagery, information and personalization to deliver detailed vehicle information with unmatched research tools, improved purchasing guidance and greater transparency.
• My Account: Manage offers you’ve made, see your watch list, manage payments and review the vehicles you’ve purchased.
• Vehicle Search: Search our extensive Insurance Auto Auction inventory and use filters to select criteria that matter to you when searching for your salvage car, wrecked car or whole car.
• Make, Model & More: Fine tune your search with vehicle filters for make and model, year, new inventory, vehicle type and subtype, odometer, start code, series, fuel type, cylinders, transmission, drive line type, airbags, primary damage, loss type, keys, body style, country of origin, exterior color and interior color.
• Vehicle Data: Auto auction listings include vehicle details such as vehicle identification number (VIN), Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specifications and part interchange numbers.
• See It Up Close: IAA 360 View and IAA High Resolution Images show the salvaged vehicle in 360 degrees.
• Does It Run? See & hear IAA Engine Starts video clips of the salvaged car’s engine so you know which vehicles are in running condition. We also categorize auction cars online as either Run and Drive, Starts or Stationary, as well as providing IAA Key Images so you know if keys are available.
• Live Auctions: Browse through auto auction sales lists, and bid with our salvage car sale mobile app. Find an auction by IAA branch, city or state, or search by date to see upcoming salvage auto auctions.
• Other Auction Types: Select your auto auction type: Timed Auctions, Buy Now, Dream Rides, Rec Rides, Specialty and Virtual Lane
• Locations: Access branch locations and contact information including directions from Apple or Google maps
• Pay by App: View and pay for the vehicles you win, including the option to pay with PayPal, or floor plan financing for qualifying buyers.