Aplikasi DIKSHA - Platform for School Education
DIKSHA adalah infrastruktur digital nasional India untuk pendidikan sekolah
• Explore interactive material created by teachers and the best Indian content creators for teachers and students in India. By India, for India!
• Scan QR codes from textbooks and find additional learning material associated with the topic
• Store and share content offline, even without Internet connectivity
• Find lessons and worksheets relevant to what is taught in the school classroom
• Experience the app in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Urdu with additional Indian languages coming soon!
• Supports multiple content formats like Video, PDF, HTML, ePub, H5P, Quizzes - and more formats coming soon!
Advantages for teachers
• Find interactive and engaging teaching material to make your class interesting
• See and share best practices with other teachers to explain difficult concepts to students
• Join courses to further your professional development and earn badges and certificates on completion
• View your teaching history across your career as a school teacher
• Receive official announcements from the state department
• Conduct digital assessments to check your students’ understanding of a topic that you have taught
Advantages for students and parents
• Scan QR codes in your textbook for easy access to the associated lessons on the platform
• Revise lessons that you learnt in class
• Find additional material around topics that are difficult to understand
• Practice solving problems and get immediate feedback on whether the answer is correct or not.
Want to create content for DIKSHA?
• Help teachers deliver concepts in an easy and engaging manner
• Help students learn better in and outside class.
• Get involved in providing students with high quality learning material, irrespective of where they study
• If you wish to be a part of this movement, visit the VidyaDaan portal using vdn.diksha.gov.in
This initiative is supported by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) and led by the National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) in India.