App Tala - Fast Online Cash Loan
L'app di prestito Tala è il modo più affidabile per accedere a denaro online veloce.
Apply now through our secure and easy to use mobile app and get your loan decision in seconds! Receive your loan via our various cashout options within 24 hours.
What do I need to sign up?
• Upload ONE valid ID through our secure system.
• No other paperwork needed.
• No security or collateral required.
• No bank account required.
How simple is the process?
• Download the Tala app.
• Fill out our quick loan application in the Tala mobile app.
• Verify your identity through our secure system.
• Get cash sent directly to your bank account, Coins.ph wallet, or nearest padala center.
How quickly will I get my money?
• Same-day processing through Coins.ph and padala centers gets money in your hands quickly.
• Or cash out at your local bank within 24 hours.
How much can I borrow?*
• Tala will loan you anywhere from Php 1,000 - 2,000 at first.
• You can build your limit up to Php 15,000 by making loan payments on time.
• Cash out at thousands of padala center locations, including, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, M Lhuillier, LBC, or cash out into your own bank account, or the Coins.ph app.
How do I repay my loan?
• You can pay via GCash, Coins.ph, 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, or M Lhuillier!
• You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date.
• Easy repayment schedule keeps you on track with your payments.
What are my loan terms?
• Customers can express a preference for loan terms up to 120 days.
• 120-day loan payment terms have a one-time fee of 42%.*
• For example, for a 120-day loan with a principal amount of Php 1,000, your service fee would be Php 420 and the total amount due would be Php 1,420. Note that percentages above are inclusive of applicable taxes.
Depending on the loan amount for which you are eligible, you have the option to choose repayment terms for up to 120 days.
Why use Tala?
• Simple application and approval process lets you borrow money instantly.
• Personal security PIN ensures maximum protection over your identity.
• Financial education tips to help you budget, save and invest your money.
• Share Tala with friends and earn a bonus applied to your next loan payment.
• Let millions of Tala customer success stories inspire you on your journey.
Visit www.tala.ph to check out our FAQs.
Ready to get started?
Download the Tala app and apply for a loan today. Salamat!
*Tala reminds you to always check the fees, charges and terms and conditions of your loan offer before accepting your loan. Tala charges a service fee of 9-42% of principal (EIR**: 10.5-17.1%; APR: 127.8-208.7%). A one-time late fee of 8% of the total amount still owed may be applied to loans past due.Tala will never charge you more than the amount of your service fee (plus, if you do not repay on time, a one-time late fee). Interest and fees do not compound or accrue. To qualify, a borrower must be a resident of the Philippines and satisfy Tala’s know-your-customer and underwriting requirements. Tala Financing Philippines Inc. (SEC Registration No.: CS201710582; TIN: 009-614-758; Certificate of Authority No.: 1132). Additional terms and conditions apply.
**Effective Interest Rate (EIR) expressed as interest rate per month.