TChat for Twitch is a messenger type app, designed to give users the best possible Twitch experience for mobile. TChat chats are persistent. You can leave the app and come back at any time and you wont miss any chat messages. We have tried to make the TChat for Twitch messenger features as close as possible to the desktop Twitch chat features. Watch Twitch live streams, past broadcasts and highlight videos on the fast and stable Twitch video player. Moderators can easily moderate a channels chat in TChat, with a few simple taps.
TChat for Twitch Features:
• Add and save multiple Twitch channels to the app and keep them all connected at the same time.
• Leave the TChat app and come back at anytime to continue where you left off, your channels chat history will be waiting.
• Watch a live Twitch stream in-app while chatting. You can also watch previous streams and highlights.
• Get notified when your followed streamer goes live.
• Get messenger notifications when you are mentioned in chat or if you get a whisper message. You can also set custom notification keywords.
• Use the pop-out player option to watch streams while multi-tasking.
• Enable the sleep timer to automatically stop video playback, at a time that suits you.
• Listen to live streams and past broadcasts with the audio only feature.
• Browse the top Twitch communities.
• You can use the Twitch, BetterTTV (BTTV) (GIFS also!) and FFZ emotes in the app with our emote selector which includes a favorites tab.
• TChat for Twitch gives you easy moderation, just click on a message and apply a timeout or ban.
• Find your followed channels quick and easy, we will let you know if they are live.
• Set notification quiet hours for when you do not want to be disturbed.
• Customize TChat for Twitch to suit you, we have different theme colors to choose from.
• Night owl? Turn on night mode to ease the eyes.
• The channels chat history log can be searched whenever needed.
• Search the user list, view Twitch profiles and have fun!
The app is supported by advertisements, however there is an option to remove the ads for a small one time fee, in the left side menu.
Please note, TChat is not affiliated with Twitch Interactive, Inc. in anyway whatsoever.