Functionalities of App:
1. Check Pending Challan details
2. Theft Vehicle Search
3. Vehicle Violation History (AP State)
4. Driver License Violation History (AP State)
5. RTA (Road Transport Authority) vehicle/driver search (AP State)
6. Payment gateway redirection to Meeseva & PayTM Mobile App
8. MV Act Sections & Fines Rate Chart
9. Contact details of District eChallan Branches
10. Individual challan report option
11. Registered vehicle number gets automatic challan notification
12. App feedback
Check eChallan(s) imposed on your vehicle in Andhra Pradesh state brought to you by Andhra Pradesh Police
eChallan is being implemented in the Andhra Pradesh Police units of Vijayawada & Visakhapatnam Police Commissionrates, West Godavari, Prakasam, Chittoor, Vizianagaram, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Guntur and Krishna Police Units.
How to pay eChallan??
There are different modes to pay eChallan.
1.Brick & Mortar Shops: Visit your nearest ApOnline or Meeseva center.
2. Mobile Apps: Pay using Meeseva & PayTM mobile Apps
3. Website: Go to https://paytm.com/challan-bill-payment to pay
Andhra Pradesh Police chose Krishnas Software Technologies, Vijayawada, as their IT Partner to promote these services. The efforts to improvise and add new services will continue.
Thank you for choosing to use AP Traffic eChallan App. Track your challans.