Avey - Your health pal アプリ
Not only that, but if you feel unwell at any moment, Avey can respond immediately and assess you using Artificial Intelligence (AI). Afterwards, it will provide you with the most likely explanation of your symptoms and connect you with just the right doctors for your case, either on-video or in-person.
Avey’s medical assessment algorithm or symptom checker is not only instant, but also highly accurate, safe, free, nimble, and patient-friendly.
How Does Avey’s Intelligent Symptom Checker Work?
Avey’s symptom checker uses AI to perform clinical reasoning. It will ask you simple questions, assess your answers against its enormous database of medical conditions and symptoms such as fever, allergy, & asthma, and provide you with a personalized medical report that shows the possible causes of your symptoms and how serious they are.
What Can You Expect from Avey?
- An authentic, open, safe, congenial, and trustworthy social space to engage with communities from all over the world on all kinds of health, wellness, and lifestyle topics.
- An accurate AI-based and personalized symptom checker that can help you 24/7, no matter where you are and for free.
- A booking system that saves your time and conveniently connects you with the right doctors, either on-video or in-person.
- Advanced and highly robust data protection, security, and privacy.
With a novel AI algorithm designed and developed by elite doctors and scientists in the domain and a knowledge repository spanning thousands of medical concepts, Avey can assess your symptoms on the go and provide you with an accurate and immediate medical report. From common cold through asthma to migraines, you can trust Avey. Not only that, if you wish to book an appointment with a human doctor, Avey can recommend the best doctors just for your case and connects you with them, either on-video or in-person. Lastly, Avey provides you with a safe and authentic forum to engage with communities on any health, wellness, and lifestyle topic at any time and from anywhere.
- The symptom assessment through Avey is not a medical diagnosis. It is only for information purposes and should not be considered as a prescription on how you are to treat any medical issue you may have.
- Do not use Avey in emergencies. In case of an emergency, you should contact the emergency services immediately. Always consult with your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers if you have any questions regarding your health or medical issues.
- Your data privacy and security are protected. The information you provide to Avey is private and not shared with anyone.
We Look Forward To Hearing From You:
Your feedback is highly appreciated and can tremendously contribute in improving Avey for you and all people. Please feel free to provide us with your feedback at: email@example.com