Voice Changer Mic for Gaming - PS4 XBox PC アプリ
PC / PS4 / XBoxまたは第2のAndroid / iPhoneでのゲーム用の14ボイスリアルタイムボイスチェンジャー
You CANNOT use with apps running on the SAME device (Discord, Skype or game apps). Reason: Android does not allow two apps to use mic at same time - and doesn't allow one app to send audio to another app.
High quality 14-voice voice changer can run in the background, and with screen off:
- Use as low-cost low-latency Noise Gate filter (remove low volume breathing sounds from live Podcasting/Broadcast with/without voice changing). Some voices benefit from Noise Gate as well (Venomous, Exterminator).
- Use with gaming headset with detachable mic, unplug mic and plug AUX to Android device
- PC gaming: Plug AUX from Android to PC line-in port
- PS4 gaming controller: use Android as USB mic (only up to Oreo 8.1), or use Y-splitter/AUX cable
- XBox gaming controller: need Y-splitter/AUX cable
- Cosplay: external speaker, or lapel mic/ext speaker (need Y-splitter)
- Mobile Gaming, Discord, Skype: output to another phone that runs game etc. (need Y-splitter)
- Phone Calls: output to another smart/dumb phone (need Y-splitter)
NOTE: Y-splitter is needed to convert TRS stereo output on AUX from Android headset port to mono input on headset port on PS4/XBox controllers or another phone. For PC line-in port, can just connect AUX cable directly from Android.
Click Help - Gaming/Cosplay for detailed instructions/diagrams/suggestions for Y-splitters, mics and speakers for Cosplay.
Plug in earphones and click Record (red buttton). Creates file AND outputs on earphones.
Click Live button (mic icon) to only output to earphones (NOT save to file).
Settings - Output Settings - Listen to Recording (Headset) setting is On by default. If headset/earphones are plugged in, it mirrors audio to that (make sure you plug in BEFORE you click Record/Live).
Force output: Sometimes Y-splitter/AUX cable are not recognized as "headset" - so click Settings - Output Settings - Listen to Recording (Always) and turn it On (it is off by default). Now audio will be played even if no headset is plugged in (there will be audio feedback/screeching sound!).
Instantly change voices, by clicking on a voice, or click No Effects for no effects:
- No Effects
- Dark Father (not affiliated with Darth Vader)
- Rylo Ken (not affiliated with Kylo Ren)
- Dane (not affiliated with Bane)
- Exterminator (not affiliated with Daleks)
- Space Trooper (not affiliated with Stormtroopers)
- Captain Phase (not affiliated with Captain Phasma)
- Badman (not affiliated with Batman)
- Optimal Prime (not affiliated with Optimus Prime)
- Uldron (not affiliated with Ultron)
- P3CO (not affiliated with C3PO)
- Collum (not affiliated with Gollum/Smeagol)
- Smug (not affiliated with Smaug)
- Brog (not affiliated with the Borg)
- Venomous (not affiliated with Venom)
We disavow any and all affiliation with these character voices. They are the property of their respective owners. Using Dark Father, with some voice acting effort, you can mimic a voice that sounds like Darth Vader.
Each voice is individually customizable: You can create entirely new voices by simply adjusting the Pitch and Modulator settings for each voice! For example, you can use the Venomous voice to make a Lion's roar type voice.
Click Reset to reset settings for that voice, or click Settings - Reset Settings to reset everything back to default settings.
Press Speak button to listen to samples that were created with the app. No copyrighted audio samples have been used.
DISCLAIMER: no copyrighted audio is used by the app.
Click Contact to get help via e-mail.