Jawi Keyboard contains Malay Jawi, Pegon, Ottoman, Persia and Latin.
After installed, Enable and then Select "Jawi" in the keyboard in language & input setting. Quick access is available via Keyboard apps button.
If you want to use Automated Jawi auto-transliteration, toggle the right button on top. The clapping symbol means the feature is activated. Toggle back to disable auto-transliteration at anytime.
LIST OF FEATURES:
1. All Malay Jawi and Pegon characters are included.
2. All standard Arabic characters are included.
3. All Persia and Ottoman characters are included.
4. The arrangement of Jawi characters in the keyboard are based on a new standard for mobile (proposed by Saadson). Refer Wiki 'Papan Kekunci Ergonomik'. The new standard will allow speed and effectiveness in Jawi script writing.
5. Unicode Arabic Ligature Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem available through hold press Character ب
6. Unicode Arabic Ligature Sallallahou Alayhe Wasallam available through hold press Character ﺹ
7. Unicode Arabic Signs for Honorifics like RAHMATULLAH ALAYHE are added in Symbols Layout.
8. Hamzah 3/4, ZWNJ and ZWJ are added.
9. JAWI EXPRESS in Setting to automate Rumi transliterate to jawi while typing on the fly. The conversion is limited to updated database logics.