Planning a trip overseas? Download our handy app to search, book and manage flights with ease!
When it comes to finding the perfect flights, you can choose from more than 60 sun, city and ski destinations across Europe. You can also decide between ten UK airports – Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle. Plus, enjoy peace of mind knowing you’re booking with a Which? Recommended Provider and Tripadvisor’s Best Airline – UK 2020.
Once you’ve booked, you’ll have everything at your fingertips to manage your booking. That’s right, you’ll be able to add extras, check in and get your boarding pass while you’re on the go.
Here are some of our app’s best bits:
• Book cheap flights – find the best deals with our multi-destination search and book friendly low fares.
• Explore recent searches – see a handy list of recent searches to make searching again easier.
• Add Travel Essentials – you can add 22kg bags, golf bags or ski equipment, along with reserved seats and delicious in-flight meals.
• Check in online – check in all passengers on your booking.
• Get mobile boarding passes – download your boarding passes directly to your smartphone and save to your device.
• Upload and view documents – upload and view any documents you’ll need while travelling, like a negative test result or overseas passenger locator form.
• Get live flight info – use our handy flight tracking tool to check your flight information before you take off. It’s useful for picking up friends and family from the airport too.
• Sign up to push notifications – get the latest deals straight to your phone.
• Add car hire – find and book car hire for your trip. We search leading car hire providers to get you the lowest prices.
• Check the latest travel information – see how we’ll keep you happy and healthy every step of the way.
• Use on tablet – enjoy all of our app’s features on a bigger screen!