KetoDiet: Keto Diet App Tracker, Planner & Recipes app
#1 Keto Diet App. Lose weight with Keto friendly recipes and Keto diet planning
Keto Diet is not just about losing weight at any cost; it's about adopting a healthier lifestyle. Apart from reducing your carbohydrate intake, you will learn why it’s important to follow a whole foods based approach and include healthy fat sources like olive oil, fatty fish and pastured meat in your everyday diet.
A healthy low-carb diet is an effective weight loss tool as it will keep your blood sugar level stable and your appetite under control. Apart from fat burning effects, a low-carbohydrate lifestyle can additionally improve health conditions including type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and inflammation, all of which increase the risk of developing heart disease.
The ketogenic diet appears to be useful adjuvant to treatment for health conditions such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, type 2 Diabetes, epilepsy and even some types of cancer.
How is Keto Diet better than other apps?
• Free content added daily including recipes, articles, expert advice and more.
• Accuracy is crucial for a low-carb diet. For that reason, we don't crowdsource nutritional data. All nutritional data in Keto Diet are based on accurate, verifiable sources, rather than user-generated contributions or other unreliable sources.
• We keep your data private - Keto Diet never sells or shares your data in any way.
More than just an app!
KetoDietApp.com is one the top low-carb websites. More than two million people visit us every month.
• Thousands have already joined our Keto Diet Challenges to stay motivated while following a healthy low carb diet
• Facebook support group to help you get started and answer any questions you may have
What is Keto?
When you follow a ketogenic diet by reducing your carb intake to less than 50 grams of carbs a day, your body will start producing ketones in the liver. You will enter ketosis and start using fat and ketone bodies as energy source. One of the main benefits of ketosis is its ability to suppress appetite. While your ketone levels will increase, your blood glucose levels and insulin levels will drop, leading to satiety. You will naturally eat less and the number of calories eaten will drop.
Keto Diet App Highlights
• Detailed and accurate nutritional facts
• Optional ingredients offer more flexibility
• Serving size adjustment
• Favorite recipes to quickly find them
Note: A KetoDiet Premium subscription is required to access all recipes.
• Set you carbohydrate limit and goals
• Built-in Keto calculator to determine your ideal macronutrient intake
• Update your weight, body fat & measurements to track your progress
• Sign up for a Keto Diet account to sync across multiple devices
Planner & Tracker
Plan your keto meals with our intuitive diet planner. Create your own diet plan with:
• Hundreds of included meals
• Quick 1-ingredient keto snacks
• Your own custom meals
• Restaurant meals
• Branded products with barcode scanning
Track every aspect of your keto diet progress:
• Weight & body fat
• Body stats
• Carbs & other macronutrients
• Water intake
• Mood and energy
• Blood, urine and breath ketones
• Blood glucose
• Blood lipids
The Keto Diet approach thoroughly explained. Discover the science behind the ketogenic diet, and find out what ketosis is. Learn why this dietary approach works best and what to eat and avoid on a keto diet. All backed up by scientific references.
Free Meals & Expert Articles
Continuous updates from our integrated Keto Diet Blog, including FREE recipes, diet tips, success stories, guides, diet plans and weekly expert articles.