Kids Games: for 2 to 5 Years’ Children – 15 in 1! game
Mini Games for toodlers! 15 new learninng games for kids. Logic, numbers, shapes
These learning games will suit both girls and boys in different age groups.
Games for children 2-3 years old:
- Colors. Arrange objects correctly by color. Develops attention and fine motor skills.
- Dimensions. Put the food in the correct size bowl. Game helps to develop visual perception and attention.
- Forms. Fix the sofa by placing the patches correctly in shape and color. Game teaches simple geometric shapes.
- Attention. Feed the animals the food they want. Game for infants with cute animals and colorful animations.
- Memory. Clean the room by transferring items to their places. Children's games to develop memory.
Games for children 3-4 years old:
- Shapes. Sort gifts based on their shape. We learn the simplest geometric shapes – square, circle and triangle!
- Motor Skills. Decorate the room by placing items in the right places. Shapes and colors for babies.
- Numbers. Arrange candies on the tables by number. Learning numbers with children – the game teaches numbers from 1 to 3.
- Logic. Divide items into two categories – for bathroom and kitchen.
- Classification. Place birds and fish in the desired habitat.
Games for children 4-5 years old:
- Applications. Create paper applications by sticking pieces of paper in the right places.
- Jigsaw Puzzles. Fill the fridge with food by moving the food to the right location in silhouette.
- Sorting. Arrange items in the right order and size – from large to small.
- Pairs. Find and connect two items fitting together.
- Matches. Hang your clothes in the correct color wardrobes.