Tallis NDI HX Camera 앱
휴대전화를 NDI® 카메라로 바꾸세요.
- Supports HD, FullHD, and up to 4K UHD video*
- Up to 60fps video capture
- Up to 48kHz 192kbps stereo audio
- On-the-fly camera switching
- Controls for White-Balance, Focus, Zoom, Auto-Exposure, & Flash light
- Regular NDI® and high efficiency NDI®|HX support
- Selectable audio input source and bitrate, adjustable video quality/bandwidth
- Option to disable audio and video preview streams, to save resources and improve efficiency
- On-screen Tally indicator and Grid overlay
- Settable device name
- and more..
Works with NDI-enabled (version 4+) devices and software, including StreamLabs OBS (SLOBS), OBS Studio, vMix, etc.
*NOTE: All options will depend on specific mobile device and operating system. 4K video requires high-end hardware and sufficient network bandwidth. Android Camera2 API full support required. WIFI/LAN connection required.
NDI® (Network Device Interface) is a low latency IP video protocol developed especially for professional live video production, and is supported by an extensive list of broadcast systems from many manufacturers. Your device’s output is automatically recognized by NDI-enabled video systems, ready to be mixed in. NDI® is a registered trademark of Vizrt Group. Visit https://ndi.tv for more.
Tallis Camera is a licensed NDI® product. App purchase price includes app store fees and NDI®|HX license fee. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or experience any issues.