La Mia Banca app
La Mia Banca is the official Deutsche Bank Group Italy app.
You will be able to access the Home Page with your credentials and your Deutsche Bank Token.
On the Home Page you will find:
The balance of your current account including Fido (the overdraft that the Bank can grant you against an interest rate), your latest movements, and the operations that you have saved as your preferred ones. From your home page you can also repeat your operations in one click, including complex ones like your F24.
In the menu you will find:
My situation: to have a global view of your relationships, check the balance and movements of your current account or db Contocarta, view the checks in your possession.
Money transfers and Own transfers: to make transactions with your current accounts or your db Contocarta.
You will find the possibility to perform:
- Ordinary money transfers
- Tax relief transfers for your renovation, your furniture purchases or energy saving refurbish works
- Own Transfers
- Recurrent money transfers
- Money transfers to countries outside the Sepa area, including in foreign currency
- Telephone top-ups
- CBILL (including Car Tax payment by choosing the Beneficiary Code of the Italian Automobile Club B041S)
- F24, MAV, RAV
- RIBA expiring
- Bollettini Freccia
it is also possible to consult the list of payments made and of the domiciles already in progress
- Visualization of the main market indices, stocks, bonds, warrants, funds and sicavs, exchange rates and financial news
- Watchlist view, created by online banking
- Portfolio and Securities Expiration Schedule
- Securities Trading and visualization of order list
Cards: check the movements and status of your credit card and manage DB Card World (by activating and deactivating the card completely or for online use)
Documents: view the documentation related to your current accounts and operations, including your bank statement.
Settings: The app is available in Italian, English and German. In addition to changing the language, you can also customize your home page and read terms and conditions in this section.
Contacts and Branches: Useful numbers and references for commercial or support information. You can also find branches, offices, and ATMs of the Deutsche Bank Group closest to you.
Tour: Browse the tutorial to discover and make the most of the app's features
To access My Bank you must have activated the Home Banking service and use your access codes.
If you have not yet subscribed to the service, go to your nearest Deutsche Bank or contact your financial advisor. If you have activated the service but you have lost your access codes, you can call Customer Service at +39 02 6995 or send an email to email@example.com.
Do you want to help improve My Bank or report any problems related to the functioning of the App? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org