LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app
Remote-control your LEGO® Technic™ models with amazingly lifelike precision.
• Get unique experiences designed especially for each LEGO Technic CONTROL+ model.
• Drive and operate your models with the Multi-function control mode for authentic precision.
• Try alternative control schemes with the One-touch screen.
• Test your vehicle-handling skills, complete challenges, unlock reward badges and spark your imagination with inspirational videos in Challenges & Achievements mode.
• Enjoy realistic sound effects, authentic controls, real-time data feedback, and lifelike features and functions.
Here are some models you can connect to the CONTROL+ app...
• LEGO® TECHNIC™ Top Gear Rally Car set (42109)
• LEGO® Technic™ X-Treme Off-Roader set (42099)
• LEGO® Technic™ Liebherr R 9800 set (42100)
• LEGO® Technic™ 6x6 Volvo Articulated Hauler set (42114)
• LEGO® Technic™ Buggy (42124)
… and the list keeps growing!
(Remember that each of these sets is sold separately.)
Every model gets its own unique CONTROL+ experience. Whether it’s a rally car, a 4X4, or even a six-wheeler - and whether it has a boom, an arm, or a bucket - you’ll be able to command it with real-life precision and realism.
Is your device compatible? Please go to LEGO.com/devicecheck to check if your device is compatible. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service. For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
BBC logo™ and © BBC 1996. Top Gear logo™ and © BBC 2005. Licensed by BBC Studios.
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group.
Liebherr” is a trademark of Liebherr-International AG, used under license by LEGO System A/S.
The Volvo trademarks (word and device) are registered trademarks of Volvo Trademark Holding AB and are used pursuant to a license.