LendingTree: Finance Tracker App
IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
• Track your credit score as often as you want – it won’t hurt your credit!
• Understand what's impacting your score in the Credit Factor pages
• See how potential actions could change your score with the credit simulator
• Get recommendations on how to improve your credit
TRACK ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View all your loans, credit cards and accounts in one place
• Monitor your expenses and build a budget
• Know how much money you’ll have next month
GET RID OF DEBT
• Work towards financial freedom
• Compare refinance and debt consolidation options
• Find your best debt payoff strategy, including avalanche and snowball methods
SHOP FOR BETTER RATES
• Tap into our trusted lender network for great rates and service
• Personal loans, auto loans, home loans, credit cards, insurance, and refinancing
• Read lender reviews to find your favorite
Request a loan, compare offers and apply in minutes
FIND WAYS TO SAVE
• Take advantage of personalized savings recommendations
• Get pre-approved loan offers that fit your budget and goals
• Compare loans and interest rates to get your best deal
LEARN MORE ABOUT FINANCES
• Watch quick videos with tips and tricks from the experts to improve your finances
• Simplify and manage your money with confidence
PERSONAL LOAN DISCLOSURES
A Personal Loan can offer funds relatively quickly once you qualify you could have your funds within a few days to a week. A loan can be fixed for a term and rate or variable with fluctuating amount due and rate assessed, be sure to speak with your loan officer about the actual term and rate you may qualify for based on your credit history and ability to repay the loan.
As of 15-Apr-22, LendingTree Personal Loan consumers were seeing match rates as low as 2.99% (on a $10000 loan amount for a term of three (3) years. Rates and APRs were based on a self-identified credit score of 700 or higher, zero down payment, origination fees of $0 to $100 (depending on loan amount and term selected).
Here’s how it can work:
Example 1: A $10,000 loan with a 5-year term at 13% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) would have a maximum repayment period of 60 months at $228/mo. This loan would have a minimum repayment period of 12 months at $872/mo. The actual payment amount and year-end balance will vary based on the APR, loan amount, and term selected.
Example 2: A $25,000.00 secured personal loan financed for 60 months at an interest rate of 8.500% would yield an APR* (Annual Percentage Rate) of 8.496% and 59 monthly payments of $512.87 and 1 final payment of $513.24.
These examples are for illustrative purposes only.