LiveViewer for Chrome is an application for Chrom OS devices.
|Updated||Apr 22, 2019 (12 months ago)|
LiveViewer for Chrome is the App that projects Chrome OS device’s screen from Maxell's projectors on the same wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired network.
- Screen Projection: Project your Android device screen from the projector. *2
- Presenter Mode: If you enable the Presenter Mode, you can prevent other people from projecting their desktop screens.
- Image Quality setting: Select the image quality during the projection from 3 modes.
- Aspect setting: Select aspect ratio during the projection from 2 modes.
- Can be controlled as a client device on the Moderator Control Mode. *3
*1 If your device version is lower than Chrome OS75, you must be connected to the Internet.
*2 The projection may be unstable by network environment.
*3 You can be a moderator by using the LiveViewer for Windows. The moderator can choose a client device and project its screen.
Functions not supported:
- Audio transfer
- Auto Discovery function (This is the function to find projectors on the network automatically)
- Projector Control from the App*4
*4 If you want to control the projector from your device, please use the Projector Web Control function.
Supported Chrome OS devices
- Chrome OS: 73 or later
- Android: 7.1.1 or 9
Please check if your device supports Android Apps.
How to use the “LiveViewer for Chrome” App
|1.0.0 (9)||Apr 22, 2019|
|armeabi-v7a, x86, ...||Apr 22, 2019|
|Android TV, Tablet, ...||Apr 22, 2019|