Living Cells app
Cellular Automata Collection
This is not a game per se because it doesn't require any input from the player. But it is possible to affect how cells live by adjusting rules, creating new cells, or dragging groups of existing ones.
- Four types of cellular automata
- Possibility to set a rule for each type and also to enter your own rules
- Interactive field allowing to create and erase cells or to drag existing cells. Switch between adding and erasing with a longpress. Simulation pauses by default, but this is now adjustable
- Customizable look and feel for the cells: either select one of the preinstalled themes or create your own
- Application can be used as a live wallpaper