Mathematics for children game
Educational game to learn addition, subtraction and multiplication
The aliens are coming to take over the Earth. Help our protagonist recover the various components of the cannon, the space suit and the spaceship to defend the Earth. To get them you will have to follow the path and solve fun math games with addition, subtraction and multiplication.
Solve operations between fish, cacti, trucks and caves. Shoot down the flying saucers, the meteorites, and watch out for the aliens who parachute themselves!
For children of 5/6 years:
- Learn to count and identify numbers.
- Understand the concepts of addition and subtraction.
- Learn to add and subtract numbers from 1 to 10.
For 7/8 years old children:
- Learn to use the operation signs +, -, x.
- Learn to compare numbers with> and <.
- Learn to add and subtract numbers from 1 to 20.
For children from 9 years:
- Learn multiplications in mind.
- Learn to add and subtract numbers from 1 to 50.
- Learn to quickly associate operations with their results.
Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Chinese and Japanese.