Are you sharp enough to split these digits?
|Updated||Feb 15, 2014 (6 years ago)|
Mean Sumurai is a unique maths game for sharp minds.
You are given a number X, a sequence of digits
and your task is to split the sequence to get numbers that add up to X.
For instance, with X = 81 and a sequence 15723,
a winning splitting is 1 57 23 = 81.
Are you a number samurai?
Are you sharp enough to beat this game and its variants
- noise digits to leave out
- hidden digits to guess
- right to left swipes
- X to find in the sequence
After some training, you will be amazed by your own progress and prowess.
Try the different modes, including
- a Tutorial to introduce you to the game variants
- a Training mode to test the craziest combinations and unlock
some of the toughest Achievements and get a spot in some specialised Leaderboards.
- an Arcade mode to see how far you can go (points an level)
- a Replay mode for the games you solved and saved
(these games will soon serve as your vassals in an upcoming online "Numbers Wars" mode
and last but not least
- a Versus Mode for casual games with friends or epic mind clashes with random opponents!
- [NEW] an Arena Mode to download special games saved by other players
Turn on update notification
Happy Adda Studios Pvt Ltd · Education
4.6 ★ 50,000+
JustQuant.com · Education
4.7 ★ 500,000+
Magoosh · Education
4.5 ★ 100,000+
IOradix Inc. · Education
4.4 ★ 100,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
HGames-ArtWorks · Action
4.0 ★ 10,000,000+
Assassin Games · Action
4.1 ★ 10,000,000+
Iron Horse Games LLC · Simulation
0 ★ 10,000+
1GRAM · Puzzle
4.5 ★ 100,000+
Tencent Games · Action
4.0 ★ 100,000,000+
GARENA INTERNATIONAL I PRIVATE LIMITED · Action
4.0 ★ 500,000,000+
Gamepub · Action
3.0 ★ 5,000+
Roblox Corporation · Adventure
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+
News, Tutorials, Tips & Tools