Merck Manual Professional App
Stay up-to-date with the Merck Manual Professional App.
*** Downloading this app is a 2-step process: the first step is a download of the app template, and the second step is a full download of app content. This can take 5 to 10 minutes on wifi in 64-bit devices. 32-bit devices may take longer. Please do not navigate away from the app until both steps have been completed. ***
The amount of clinical information currently doubles every 18 months and the pace is only getting faster. Stay up-to-date with the Merck Manual Professional App.
This useful medical reference app provides health care practitioners and students with clear, practical explanations for thousands of conditions in all major medical and surgical specialties. With many new features and enhancements, this app covers etiology, pathophysiology, and options for evaluation and treatment.
The trusted Merck Manual Professional medical app offers:
• Thousands of topics written and updated regularly by more than 350 academic physicians
• Photos and Illustrations of thousands of disorders and diseases
• “How to” Videos on numerous outpatient procedures and physical examinations. Concise instructional videos by medical experts on these key topics:
- Casting and splinting techniques
- Orthopedic examinations
- Neurologic examinations
- Obstetric procedures
- Outpatient procedures (including IV lines, tubes, catheters, dislocation reductions and more)
• Drug Reference Information*
• Quizzes* check knowledge of medical disorders, symptoms, and treatments
• Interactive Case Simulations* test ability to treat a specific patient over the disease course
• Medical News and Commentary* covering the most current and important medical topics
• Editorials* written by top medical experts
*Internet access needed.
About Merck Manuals
Our mission is simple:
We believe that health information is a universal right and that every person is entitled to accurate, accessible and usable medical information. We have a responsibility to protect, preserve and share the best current medical information to enable more informed decisions, enhance relationships between patients and professionals, and improve health care outcomes around the world.
That’s why we are making the Merck Manuals available for free in digital form to professionals and patients around the world. No registration or subscription required, and no ads.
This mobile application is intended for Healthcare Professionals in the United States, its territories, Puerto Rico, and Canada only.
For more information please read the End User License Agreement at
For more information about our privacy practices, please see our privacy commitment at https://www.msdprivacy.com
To report an adverse event with a specific Merck product, please call the Merck National Service Center at 1-800-672-6372.
For questions or help with the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org