MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion app
Mood tracking and self-management for depression, anxiety and related problems
Developed by clinical psychologists in close collaboration with leading researchers for those who want to learn about emotional well-being or who suffer from mild-to-moderate mental illness including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MINDDOC ALLOWS YOU TO
- Log your mental health and mood in real time.
- Get insights and summaries on your symptoms, behaviors, and general emotional well-being to help you recognize patterns and find the best resources for you.
- Discover our library of courses and exercises to help you on your journey toward emotional well-being.
ABOUT THE MINDDOC APP
MindDoc is a leading monitoring and self-management app for promoting emotional well-being and coping with such mental illnesses as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MindDoc can be used by itself for prevention or self-help, or as a part of treatment with a mental health practitioner.
Our questions, insights, courses, and exercises have been developed by clinical psychologists and are aligned with international treatment guidelines for mental disorders.
For technical support or other inquiries, please send an email to: email@example.com.
The app was developed with psychotherapists and scientists and can be used by anyone - whether as support in the context of regular psychotherapy or as free and anonymous help.
MindDoc is a risk class I medical product according to the Council Directive 93/42/EEC Appendix IX.3 rule 12. We declare that the MindDoc monitoring and self-management application meets the provisions of Annex VII of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC for medical devices. Our EU declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Intended medical purpose
The MindDoc monitoring and self-management application medical device provides continuous long-term sign and symptom monitoring of common mental disorders. This protocol is supplemented by courses and exercises. This enables users to recognize patterns in their symptom trajectories which then can be shared with a mental health care provider and used for self-management. MindDoc thus
1. provides users orientation regarding the need to consult a mental health care provider by providing an assessment of the general emotional health. A mental health care provider then can include the summary of the protocols in his overall diagnostic and clinical assessment.
2. enables users to self-manage symptoms and related problems by providing both transdiagnostic and disorder-specific evidence-based courses and exercises which help them to recognize, understand, and cope with signs and symptoms of mental disorders by self-initiating behavior change.
The application explicitly does not replace the diagnosis by a mental health care provider, but can only give orientation on whether to consult a mental health care provider who then can include the results of the medical device in diagnostic processes. The application explicitly does not replace psychotherapy.
Please read the Instruction of Use and information about warnings and contraindications that are provided at http://minddoc.com/en/ce-en/ carefully before you use the app
Take your first step and download MindDoc for free.