Minecoins Giveaways: Free Skins, Worlds, Textures icon

Minecoins Giveaways: Free Skins, Worlds, Textures

1.1 · May 27, 2021

Download Minecoins Giveaways: Free Skins, Worlds, Textures APK for Android - Free - Latest Version

qr

Latest Version

Version1.1 (2)
UpdatedMay 27, 2021
DeveloperGiveaways apps
IDcom.minecraft.skins.mods.rewards.gifts.giveaways.not.official
Installs500+
CategoryApps, Social

Minecoins Giveaways: Free Skins, Worlds, Textures app

Welcome to app where you win free Minecoins

Welcome to app where you can win free Gaming rewards for playing.

How it works?
The application has several simple and fun tasks to perform. When you complete them you will accumulate points in your wallet. You can check the Rewards Section for the number of points needed to redeem for your favorite prize. Complete the tasks necessary to earn enough points and go immediately to purchase the prize for free.

How is it possible?
It looks too good, but you can even win real, free prizes. Whenever we complete a task, our partners pay us a monetary amount. Of this amount, 95% is returned in the form of points to users so that they can obtain magnificent rewards. The remaining 5% is to cover our server, logistics and personnel costs.


Complete Tasks and earn points:
📱Reaching some levels or achievements on great apps;
🎮Play Games;
🎰Daily Spin Wheel;
🗹Daily Check-in;
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Invite friends;
🎥Watch videos and earn points;
-Answer Surveys;
-Daily scratch cards.


🎁Rewards Store - use your points to win free Gaming rewards and others giveaways:

🎁All kind of games gift cards
🎁Amazon gift cards
🎁Uber Eats and Uber Taxi gift cards
🎁Google Play gift cards
🎁 iTunes gift cards
🎁 Spotify gift cards
🎁Gift cards from all major global brands such as Xbox Live, Playstation, Starbucks, Facebook, Steam, Nintendo, Target, Decathlon, Paypal, Paysafecard.

*Disclaimer
All gift cards, brands and rewards are the property of the respective registration owners and are not associated with us.
This is app is not official of Gaming related trademark or any other brand.

Email: appsdev2021@gmail.com

Read more

You May Also Like