Minesweeper Genius game
WHERE MINESWEEPER, SUDOKU AND PICROSS MEET • TONS OF PROCEDURAL LEVELS
Help Aristotle – the genius with a broom – sweep the minefield to regain his memory and escape from the aliens' scientific experiments, discovering where all the bombs are hidden.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Read the numbers to calculate how many mines there are in each column and each line
• Flag the tiles which contain a mine
• Then move the minesweeper genius to the portal!
• Our procedural generator can create an unlimited number of random levels
• Mixes the mechanics of sudoku, nonogram (picross) and minesweeper
• Absolutely no guessing or luck involved, only logic
• Play Games Achievements
• Cloud Saving