MPI Driver Logs app
Motion Picture Industry Driver Log System
Paperless option to track driver logs with automatic alerts and log sharing. Receive alerts for MPI rules violations. Receive alerts for updating duty status (On-Duty, Driving, OFF Duty) every four hours. Automatic, real-time logging of current duty status when duty status stays the same.
Use the app to view past history of all driving logs and track multiple employers and vehicles in the same shift. Send your driver logs and call/wrap times to Production, DOT Admins, CVSE, and anyone else. Manage your vehicle fleet and create/view/update trip reports.
The app automatically checks for the MPI rules (15/11/8) which means 15 hours total ON-DUTY time, 11 hours DRIVING time, and 8 hours OFF DUTY in a shift. It also checks if you have received 24 hours off in the past 8 days or 36 hours off in the past 14 days. Users receive alerts if any of these rules are violated.
• Automatic alerts for MPI Rule violation
• 14-day and 7-day driver log recap
• Real-time logging for current duty status
• Recurring reminders to update duty status
• Send current and past logs by email to anyone
• View past logs using MOT inspection
• Create/View/Update Trip report
• Send Call/Wrap times
• Manage vehicle fleet
• Graphical view of remaining duty times
• Track multiple employers and vehicles in single shift