Turn on update notification
|Updated||May 21, 2019 (10 months ago)|
Play and listen to your favorite audio music with MiMu for MP3, OGG and WAV file
MiMu is a small audio player for your music sound files, which is a great companion for anyone. Play your favorite music tunes on the train, on a ride or even while training. A simple music player for android, no WiFi required(with equalizer). It also features a bass booster and can play music in the background.
Just put your songs in the "Music" folder on your device and MiMu will load them. Currently supported audio formats: MP3, WAV and OGG
This screen shows all the available music files. If nothing is shown then put the song files in the "Music" folder on your device, or select another folder, with the built-in folder explorer, where you put your music files.
Searching for a particular song? Just type the name in the search bar and the app will filter the results to show you the particular music file(if it exists).
This screen is where you control the song being played. The screen changes, if the audio file has an album image. Keep reading for more information below.
Don't like how the song sounds? Use the built-in equalizer(EQ) to adjust or enhance particular aspects of an instrument's tone via the frequency sliders.
* Equalizer(EQ) - used to correct or adjust the response of the speaker or headphones for your MP3 music.
* Bass Booster - increase the bass effect of the audio file.
* Seek progress - if you want to skip your song ahead or backwards.
* Shuffle - picks song randomly.
* File name - the name of the music file(song title) is displayed as scrolling text without the MP3, OGG or WAV extension.
* Volume adjuster - a music volume slider, which is different from the audio volume on your device.
* Repeat - repeats the same MP3 song forever.
* Folder selector - you can choose a custom folder if your songs are not in the "Music" folder on your device by detecting the MP3, OGG or WAV extension of the files.
* Album cover visualizer - it shows the album cover on the screen and also sets the background to the same, but blurry, image.
* Notification with controls - media player controls right on your lock screen *
* The song, which was last played, is loaded upon startup of the app.
* NOTE: Not all devices allow for that type of notification on the lock screen.
|1.1.6 (19)||May 21, 2019|
|armeabi-v7a, x86, ...||May 21, 2019|
|Android TV, Tablet, ...||May 21, 2019|
|Android 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||May 21, 2019|
|1.1.6 (19)||Jun 21, 2019|