My Pesa app
faster application process and flexible repayment terms
Loan Amount: KSh 2000 – KSh 60,000
• Loan Term: the shortest term is 60 days, the longest is 150 days
• Maximum interest rate: 19% per year
• Loan Amount: KSh 2000 – KSh 60,000
Example: If you choose a loan limit of KES10,000 with a period of 60 days, the total interest must be paid: 10,000 * 0.19 = KES 1,900, making the total repayment amount to be 11,900.
How it works:
1. Download the application and fill in the form to help us serve you better.
2. Receive loan in your mobile money upon approval.
3. Repay the loan in due time to increase your loan limit
The app does not share your data with anyone without your direct permission and all information provided is solely for the purpose of serving you better.
We, do solemnly concur and abide to Google’s policies especially on protecting users from deceptive or harmful financial products.
You, personal loan consumers require information about the quality, features, fees, risks, and benefits of loan products in order to make informed decisions about whether to undertake the loan.
We do not provide: Mortgages, car loans, student loans, revolving lines of credit (such as credit cards, personal lines of credit).
Our service is provided without any warranty, if you are dissatisfied at any point with respect to our terms, you reserve the rights to discontinue using the service.