Neno Bible: Biblia Takatifu - Swahili Bible app
Swahili Bible Neno - Biblia Takatifu 2014: Old & New Testaments
- Easy to find Bible texts
- Easy to read, custom size and type fonts
- Save Favorite text, add notes and categorize with tags
- Add bookmarks to resume Bible lectures
- Daily verses for each day
- Share Bible texts
* The application does not collect any user information and does not required a subscription plan.
This Biblica translation of the New Testament is for the Tanzanian dialect of the Swahili language, which is primarily used in the United Republic of Tanzania. An estimated 30 million people speak this language as their mother tongue. This translation uses an informal language style and applies a meaning-based translation philosophy. It was translated consulting the biblical languages and was completed in 1989.