An app to help people who suffer from mental disorders, and their relatives.
This app has several resources aimed at improving the situation and quality of life of patients and their relatives
Concretely, this mobile app has:
- Professional pieces of advice about how to maintain a good mental health and how to deal with disorders such as depression, OCD, panic disorders, agoraphobia and eating disorders, from both the perspective of a patient and that of a relative.
- A map with 24 hour pharmacies.
- A list with the emergency telephone numbers of several countries.
In addition, in the section for patients there are an alarm to remember patients to take their medication, and some achievements or positive reinforcements, for example, for doing this punctually, or for visiting some associations.
Finally, both patients and relatives can navigate through a lateral menu whose sections are the following ones:
- The first two sections allow you to change the language or category (patient or relative) respectively.
- "Associations and partners", in which we mention the associations with which we have collaborated, and we encourage you to visit them.
- A blog where you can watch videos of people who got to improve their situation telling their experience. These testimonies can encourage you not to give up.
- "About us", in which we say who we are and what our objectives are.
- "Contact us", in which we provide you with our email and social media accounts.
- If your device or its Android version is very old, or if it is not updated, some parts of the application, like most sections of the Lateral Menu, will not work.
- Due to MIT App Inventor limitations and restrictions, for the patient section alarm to work, the app has to be running (at least in the background), but not completely closed.