Bestuurt draadloze apparaten die compatibel zijn met Avi-on Commercial Lighting Controls
Avi-on enables many users to control many devices through a single account. Your account and settings are saved in the Avi-on cloud, providing instant back-up. If you want wi-fi access, 24/7 clock synchronization, and/or Alexa compatibility, install an optional Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB). The RAB turns Avi-on into a DLC 4.0 certified networked energy monitoring solution that meets the toughest building codes and maximizes utility rebates where available.
How do you get started?
• Power any Avi-on compatible device by wiring it or plugging it in (adaptor, plugin, switch, sensor, LED driver, wall station, etc
• Use a current smartphone or tablet with current OS with Bluetooth and has strong wi-fi access
• Download the latest version of the Avi-on app. Register your account and password. Check spam folder for verification and password emails
• Stand near the powered device(s). Press the big + button to add your first device. FAQs are here: http://bit.ly/2F9KaAx
What are optional accessories for your Avi-on network?
• Avi-on fixture adaptors
• Avi-on battery and AC wall stations
• Avi-on sensors for occupancy/vacancy and daylight harvesting
• Avi-on Movable Switch: 3-way wireless switching
• Avi-on Remote Access Bridge (RAB): energy monitoring, 24/7 network synchronization, Wi-fi remote control, and Alexa compatibility