Boost your earnings across all the rideshare and delivery services you drive for (Uber, Lyft, Via, Uber Eats, Postmates, Doordash, Instacart, GrubHub, Gett, Amazon, zTrip, Curb, Arro, Safr, and more). Gridwise is a one-stop-shop that helps you plan your day and get more rideshare or delivery pings, increasing your earnings an average of 39% with automatic mileage tracking, earnings comparisons across platforms, airport flight details, and more.Save $1,000s on your taxes
Maximize your tax deduction and stay on top of your rideshare and delivery business by tracking your mileage and earnings with Gridwise. Other trackers on the market like mileIQ, hurdlr, Everlance, Rydar, Sherpashare, and Stride don’t track performance metrics such as trips per hour, earnings per trip, and earnings per hour across all gig-services.Find out what service is making you the most money
See how your earnings break down between rideshare and delivery services so you know where you’re making the most money and where you should focus your time.Find the best times and places to drive
Gridwise shows you what times and places drivers in your city are making the most money so you can adjust your strategy maximize your earningsBoost earnings by finding more rides
Be in the right place at the right time by tracking real-time and predicted demand in your city. Never again rely on Uber or Lyft alerts to tell you where a surge is taking place.Plan your driving
Use our event calendar and airport demand graph to plan your upcoming hours and days.Record and track gig expenses
Understand your net income after expenses by tracking all of your gig driving expenses directly in the Gridwise app.Your gig-driving assistant
The Gridwise blog publishes driving tips and strategy guides to help you drive smarter and earn more.FEATURES
– Mileage and Tracker: Log your rideshare and delivery activity with Gridwise to keep your earnings, expenses and mileage in one place. Get an estimate of your tax deduction and export detailed mileage reports.
– Driver Insights: See the hotspot areas and know the best times to drive near you to make the most out of your shift
– Earnings Comparisons: Find out which services are making you the most money and see how you stack up against other drivers in your city.
– Airport Demand: See how many passengers are arriving or departing throughout the day.
– Discover Earnings Opportunities: Take advantage of exclusive earnings opportunities that the Gridwise team has curated to help drivers earn more.
– Events: See everything that's happening in your city for the next seven days. Plan your schedule around major events. Save and filter those that are important to you. Set reminders to get alerted when local concerts, sports, festivals, and other money-making events are letting out.
– Airport Alerts: Get notified when the airport is busy or experiencing significant delays.Gridwise Plus
Terms of Service: https://gridwise.io/termsofservice/
To provide suggestions or feedback, please reach out to us at:
Gridwise is not a financial advisor. All information provided by the app is for informational purposes only. Please seek advice from qualified tax professionals.