OBD II SYSTEM COMPELETE 2018 App
OUTPUT NEW OBD II SYSTEM COMPLETE 2018
Torque is a tool / tool / performance tool / vehicle / car diagnostic using Bluetooth OBD II adapter to connect to your OBD2 / ECU engine management.
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It could use GPS to provide a log tracker with an OBD logging machine so you can see what you do at some point
It can also display and rearrange DTC / CEL / fault codes like scantool. Help improve your car and help save maintenance costs!
Torque also features:
Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower / HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperature (depending on vehicle)
* 0-60 speed timing - more accurate than just using a regular GPS - see how fast your car (or truck)
* CO2 emissions reading
Dashboards & profiles are customizable
* Your travel video uses the Track Recorder plugin with OBDII data layer on screen - black box for your car / truck!
* Automatically send GPS tweet tags directly to twitter (eg if you're on the go)
* Large database error codes to look for error codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose a different theme to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send log information to web or CSV / KML email for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Head up display / HUD mode for nighttime drivers
* Compass (GPS Based) that will not experience magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer / Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you do and your machine, at one point in time
Features Turbo boost for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (eg if your coolant temperature goes over 120C while driving) with voice overlay / speech
* Supports car dock
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc.
* AIDL API for third-party applications, Simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to adapter, and OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Work on vehicles using OBD 2 standard (in case of OBD2) bay of your machine
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM / Vauxhall / Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and more, Europe, USA, Far East, ect. Some ECU vehicles can support more features than others
This app requires the OBD2 Bluetooth adapter to work. Small adapter and connected to the diagnostic socket in the car that is your phone's access. You can find the list of adapters at: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD Adapter is not supported)
If you purchased one of the cheap bluetooth adapters OBD2 ELM327 from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good return policy with the seller.
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are Scantool.net, OBDKey, and PLX, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapter adapters supported - search on google for them.