One Shade: Custom Notification App
Your device, your rules.
One Shade app makes your phone usage much more enjoyable! With the One Shade app, you can create custom notifications, quick settings and personalize your phone as you like! Custom quick settings is a great feature that will change the way you use your device!
One Shade will replace your phone's notification bar with a modern, fully customizable version. In addition to a new personalized experience, it also brings extra utilities that can make your life easier.
Take the base layout and personalize all the elements as you wish.
◎ Advanced custom notifications: Get, read, snooze or dismiss it.
◎ Advanced music: Dynamic colors based on the currently playing album artwork. You can skip to any part of the track right from the notification's progress bar.
◎ Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android devices.
◎ Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you with notifications? Now they're all grouped together in the notification bar, for easy control.
Custom background picture: Pick your favorite image to be displayed in the shade.
◎ Notification card themes: Android 10 inspired.
- Light: your ordinary notifications
- Colored: dynamically uses the notification's color as the card background.
- Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
◎ Quick settings control panel
- Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
- Change brightness slider color.
- Useful icons with your current device information.
- Choose your profile picture to be displayed in the Shade.
- Choose between many tile icon shapes (circle, square, teardrop, gradients, and more)
- (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (i.e., number of columns and rows).
You are walked through every step to set up the app and get it running in no time, so you can change your quick settings area and be in complete control. You don't need a custom ROM or root to adjust these settings anymore.
Much more features are available inside, like auto-expanding notifications and repositioning elements wherever you want.
This app uses Accessibility services.