Handle your daily banking easily on OP-mobile.
OP customers can download and use OP-mobile free of charge and login with their online bank user identifiers.
OP-mobile enables you to:
• log in and confirm transactions with the Mobile key
• make transfers between your own accounts without confirmation
• pay bills using a barcode
• pay your friend or at an online store with the Siirto payment simply with a phone number
• view your account balance and salary data
• view your loan details and make extra loan repayments
• trade in stocks without confirmation
• buy insurance and view your insurance data
• file a loss report rapidly
• search for instructions and help in the case of a loss, damage or accident
• show your travel insurance card in the destination country's language
• increase the OP-Visa card’s credit limit
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Why does OP-mobile ask permissions to use my device's other applications, such as contacts, camera or phone?
Answer: Here's why OP-mobile needs permissions, by application:
• Contacts: to get the payee's phone number for a Siirto payment
• Location: to locate the nearest branch office and Otto ATM and to provide directions
• Phone calls: to enable you to call directly from OP-mobile the customer service numbers of OP's banking and insurance services
• Photos/Media/Files: to save receipts of payments and account transactions from OP-mobile to your device
• Camera: to scan a bill's barcode
• Phone status: because using the Mobile key requires device information.
Question: Why can't I use OP-mobile with Android Developer Preview versions?
Answer: We can only guarantee the secure operation of OP-mobile for officially released Android versions.
Question: Why doesn't fingerprint authentication work in my device?
Answer: In some devices, possible shortcomings in fingerprint functionality implementation may prevent enabling fingerprint authentication on OP-mobile.
Question: Where can I find my salary data?
Answer: To view your salary data on OP-mobile, go to Money > Accounts and cards >Salary data.
Question: My device is rooted. Will OP-mobile function normally on my device?
Answer: Use of the Mobile key and fingerprint authentication is prevented in rooted devices for data security reasons. Otherwise the use of OP-mobile in rooted devices is not prevented. For data security reasons, however, we recommend you to unroot your device.
Question: Why does Google Play say that OP-mobile is not available in my country even if I am in Finland?
Answer: Google determines availability of apps based on the country setting of the user's Google Account. If the country setting is other than Finland, OP-mobile is not available.