Gry Oh Hell by NeuralPlay
Zagraj w Oh Hell, Romanian Whist, La Podrida i wiele popularnych odmian Oh Hell.
Experienced Oh Hell player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Play with your favorite rules. Rule customizations include:
• Maximum cards in a round. Choose from 7 to 13 cards.
• Deal pattern. Options include down then up, up then down, up only, and down only.
• Trump determination. Options include dealing a face up card to determine the trump suit, notrump when the face card up is a six or lower, spades-only, fixed trump order (like Kachuful), etc.
• Scoring. Many popular scoring methods are supported. Separately configure the scoring for a successful bid, an overbid, and an underbid.
• Hook. Choose whether or not the dealer must bid such that someone will not make their bid.
• Must trump. Choose whether or not a player must trump when one does not have the suit lead (like La Podrida).
• Romanian Whist style. Choose to use only the high cards from the deck needed to deal a maximum round hand. The lower cards will be removed from play.
• Repeat rounds for each player to deal. Choose to repeat: no rounds; rounds of the minimum hand size; rounds of the maximum size and the minimum size; or all rounds.
• Minimum cards in a hand. Choose from 1 to 3 cards.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Review the play of the hand.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Offline play.
Oh Hell is known by many different names including: Oh Pshaw, Oh Well, Blackout, and Blob.