Gry Pinochle by NeuralPlay
Zagraj w Pinochle jedno- lub dwupokładowy przeciwko trudnej sztucznej inteligencji NeuralPlay!
Experienced Pinochle player? Six levels of AI play are offered. Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
Play with your favorite rules. Rule customizations include:
• Deck size. Choose single deck or double deck.
• Scoring style. Choose modern or classic scoring.
• Passing. Choose to pass from zero to four cards.
• Minimum opening bid. Set the minimum opening bid from 10 to 50 points.
• Bid increment after 60. Set the bid increment after 60 to one or five.
• Meld bidding. Convey your approximate meld points to your AI partner with jump bidding.
• Require marriage. Choose whether or not to require a marriage in the trump suit.
• Extra K or Q with run. Set the value for an extra K or Q in a run to 0 points, 2 points, or 4 points.
• Minimum meld points. Set the minimum meld points to claim meld.
• Minimum tricks to save meld. Set the minimum trick points to save meld.
• Surrender. Choose whether or not to allow surrender of the hand after bidding.
• Surrender opponent's score. Set the points awarded to the opponents when one surrenders.
• Initial lead. Choose to allow any suit to be lead or require trump to be lead.
• Must beat. Choose whether one must pay higher when any suit is lead or only when trump is lead.
• Card points values. Set the card point values for the A, 10, K, etc.
• Shooting the Moon. Choose to enable Shooting the Moon and determine the score point value.
• Both teams reach game score. Set whether the winning team is the team with the highest score or the one that made the last bid.
• Game over. Choose whether the game ends at a predetermined number of points or after a certain number of hands.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Detailed statistics.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences. Great for learning!
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
• Show number of points taken by players during the play of the hand.
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
• Offline play.
We are continuing to develop and improve NeuralPlay Pinochle. We welcome all your feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.