"Pride and Prejudice and Murder" is a 210,000 word interactive murder-mystery novel by Abigail Shaffer Fuller and Michael Gray, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
In a room full of loved ones, one of them is a coldblooded killer. Who can be trusted? And what secrets lie hidden underneath a well-crafted murder?
Solve the crime by navigating through multiple pathways and multiple choices. Read the story through the narrator of your choice in order to see different perspectives. You never know where the next clue will lie, or who has the darkest secret to expose.
* Expose a killer in this thrilling sequel to Jane Austen’s classic novel
* Watch the mystery unfold through more than 10 different narrators
* Play out multiple endings
* Interact with all of the classic Pride and Prejudice characters
* Choose where you want the story to go