Prometey. Building calculation AI app
Static calculations and analysis of the effectiveness of structures
The Prometey application calculates the cargo tributary of pylons and columns based on the tributary area that comes to these structures. The application also calculates and implements:
1. The effectiveness of design solutions
2. Bending moment in the slab
3. The vertical load on the pylons and columns
4. The position of the center of gravity of the cargo areas
5. Color partitioning of the intensity of the distribution of cargo space in the slab
6. Export results to a DXF file
7. General exchange of calculation files between users
8. Scan drawings and any information through the phone’s camera
9. Download photos in PNG format of any size and resolution
10. And much more
The application allows you to quickly find a solution to the problem of the rational arrangement of pylons in a monolithic building with flat ceilings in just minutes, while making changes to the scheme and its new calculation takes tenths of a second. When finding vertical forces in the pylons and columns, the discrepancy between the results and the finite element method is from 0 to 10%. This discrepancy is acceptable when performing calculations at the stage of conceptual and pre-design work.
The integrated core of the neural network solves the problem of finding the bending moment in the slab in the same fraction of a second. The neural network is trained on already solved various examples of plates.
The application is also very useful when solving questions about the possibility / not possibility of changes in the design without performing detailed calculations in heavy design complexes, which leads to an increase in the productivity of the designers and lower costs for the purchase of heavy FEM complexes. But the final calculations must be taken on the basis of the calculation performed in the complex that implements the FEM, since Prometey cannot take into account all the details of the structural schemes of buildings.
A link to online help is contained in the application menu. The development team will answer all questions in the telegram channel, a link to which is also located in the application.