I want to make my old phone into a GBA emulator, so I need a GBA emulator app.
But when I search the market most of the emulator, found the interface is very ugly, the operation is very bad.
So I decided to develop a useful GBA emulator. So Visual Boy was born:
1. Scan GBA files on SD card automatically.
2. All the game management in the main interface, easy to operate.
3. Record the number of open operations for each game.
4. Auto save.
5. Friendly interface(Most of the emulator interface is very bad).
6. Easy to operate, when you put the GBA file into your sd card, only need to pull down the main interface to refresh, the program will help you automatically find the file, no longer have to manually find their own.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and refresh in the app.