Check your oxygen saturation and heart rate anytime, anywhere with Pulse Monitor app and your built-in sensor - at your home or your office - when you wake up, relax, before and after exercise.
This app only works with built-in sensor on these Samsung devices: Galaxy Note4/Edge/5/7/8/9 and Galaxy S6/7/8/9/10 include plus variant.
App used advance algorithm to calculate oxygen saturation from the raw infrared and red signal output by the sensor.
Instant and excellent for monitoring your fitness.
- Fast or continuous measurement.
- Save result for access later.
- Real time pulse graph.
- Reminder: Automatic reminds you to measure your oxygen saturation and heartbeat everyday.
- Measure range for SPO2: 70%-100%, for heart rate: 30-190 BPM.
- Backup/restore app data, export history to CSV file (paid feature).
Please note that free version allow only 3-5 measurement a day with ads display, you can purchase IN-APP to get unlimited measurement, additional features and no ads in the Shop.
VERIFY AND CALIBRATION:
- Hold the breath will reduce your blood oxygen level, for most people, it's safe to hold your breath for a minute.
With our test with hold the breath method for 30 seconds the oxygen saturation will down to about 94%, but it depend on your condition.
Open app Settings change "Auto stop after" option to 2 minutes and you can start the testing.
You can see our test video: https://youtu.be/fVtCBf-8DfI and https://youtu.be/M9q8iCyw9uI
- Calibrate the SPO2 result: choose option the Settings -> Calibration -> "Alternative" or other variant if you see the result higher/lower than expected, you can also compare it to other devices at the same time (one on the left hand, one on the right hand, each finger with one device).
You can try the "hold the breath" method to calibrate the app.
- Recommend calibration:
'Default': S6, S9, S9+, S10, S10+, Note5, Note9
'Alternative': S8, S8+, Note7/FE, Note8
'Alternative 2': Note4, S7, S7 Edge
- Please note that built-in sensor on devices have their limitations, so this app will never replace medical grade pulse oximeter.
- Our app should not be used as medical device/product, designed for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
Consult your doctor or primary care physician if you require medical purposes.
- Our app is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
- Our app is not tested/verified accuracy on all supported devices, please use as your own risk.
*** We welcome your ideas and suggestions, please email us at: email@example.com
APK: 脉搏血氧仪, Pulsioxímetro, Pulsossimetro, Máy đo oxy, Oxymètre de pouls, Pulsoximeter, Pulse Monitor, Пульсоксиметр, Oxímetro de pulso