PURPLE - Play Your Way App
PURPLE - NCSOFT's Cross-play Service
1. PURPLE talk that lets you be with your game friends anywhere, anytime!
You can share whatever that’s happening in your game with your friends to experience intense battles and moments of victory together.
2. PURPLE on which allows you to play games without being interrupted!
Through streaming, you can remotely play the game that is turned on your PC without having to disconnect.
Don’t have the game open on your PC? Don’t worry. You can run the game remotely with ‘PURPLE on’ and immediately play it.
Experience improved cross-play with ‘PURPLE on.’
3. Community where you can share game tips and the most recent game news
You can easily check out interesting and helpful game news.
Don’t miss out on important notices and updates about the game.
4. Character lobby where you can see your character information in real-time
You can readily view your character information.
You can also check the equipment and the stats of your character.
#More PURPLE News
Official Website: https://ncpurple.com/
#Access Permission Notice
(Required) Storage: Used to send photos, videos, and files in the device
(Optional) Camera: Used for taking pictures
(Optional) Microphone: Used to provide voice chat_x000B_
* Optional access permissions will be requested when necessary. You can still use the service even if you don’t agree to allow the permissions.
* After allowing access permission, you can reset or deny access permission as shown below.
[Android 6.0 or above]
1. How to Deny Access Permission: Device Settings > Apps > Click the app > App Settings > App Permission > Select permission > Select to allow or deny access permission
2. How to Deny for each App: Device Settings > App > Select app > Select permission > Select to allow or deny access permission
[Below Android 6.0]
Due to the nature of the operating system, denying the access permission is not possible. You can deny access permission by deleting the app. We recommend you upgrade your Android version.