Reflectly: Diary, Gratitude Journal & Mood Tracker app
Daily quotes, morning motivation & positive affirmations. Stress relief insights
** 🌟THE BEST JOURNAL APP FOR SELF-CARE AND HAPPINESS🌟 **
How you’re feeling on a daily basis matters. Reflectly is a personal journal driven by AIto enable you to deal with negative thoughts & increase positivity.😊
Be prepared to reduce stress, develop gratitude & get insights in every aspect of your life. Looking after your mental fitness should always be a priority.
Reflectly uses positive psychology, mindfulness & cognitive behavioural therapy to help you thrive. It gives you the personal tools & mindset to improve your mood, & build a cycle of positivity with our habit tracker. Fancy a bit of self-dating? Reflectly supports your self-care journey.
Never journaled before? No need to worry, our intelligent journal system gives you personalized prompts & affirmations to help you combat any anxiety you’re facing & increase gratitude. Begin building a healthier lifestyle rooted in mindfulness. 📝
** RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS **
Journaling is a respected method to improve your mood, motivation & mental health. Psychologists, therapists & leading industry experts reaffirm this. It’s time to invest in your self-care routine & use your Reflectly diary now.
** HOW DOES REFLECTLY WORK **
• ✒️ Write down how you feel each day. Use reflectly for morning motivation & daily quotes, as a mood tracker throughout the day, or whenever you need to vent.
• 📈 Using AI & smart tech, Reflectly helps you by showing you mood correlations & graphs. Been stressed for the last 10 days & can’t pin-point why? Our habit tracker has the answers.
• ❓ We ask personalized questions based on your journal entries so you can reflect deeper, solve problems & express gratitude.
• 📚 Read or edit previous journal entries.
• 📊 Receive daily, weekly, & monthly overviews with personalized insights.
**👋🏾 SAY HI TO US 👋🏾 **
We'd love to hear about your Reflectly experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any feedback or questions:
• Facebook - https://facebook.com/reflectlyio/
• Instagram - @reflectlyapp
• Twitter - @reflectlyapp
• Email - firstname.lastname@example.org :)