All about Radio Frequency (RF) circuit design - for engineers and students.
|Updated||Jan 15, 2015 (6 years ago)|
This App is made for Radio Frequency (RF) engineers and students by RF engineers and students. Here you will find various simple RF circuit calculators, which would help you to
- convert wavelength to frequency;
- convert power levels –> W, dBm, dBW;
- synthesize capacitive and inductive transformers;
- visualize amplitude and angle modulated signals in time domain;
- make a fast estimation of quantities, such as skin depth, available noise power, bandwidth of CW modulated signals and many more.
The App also contains short summaries on RF and microwave circuits as well as a free book on RF circuit design with the following chapters:
- Passive RF circuits.
- Linear active two-ports.
- Noise and distortion.
- Power and nonlinear RF-Amplifiers.
- Mixers and detectors.
- Modulation, transmission, and demodulation.
The quizzes are included to test your knowledge of the topic.
The App will ask for Internet and Local storage access to download and store a book on RF circuit design in .pdf format.
The development of the App has been supported by the Technical University of Denmark (DTU), so NO adds or any other type of monetization is included.
Turn on update notification
AppDevGenie · Education
4.6 ★ 10,000+
everything RF · Tools
4.6 ★ 10,000+
Valery Kustarev · Tools
4.5 ★ 100,000+
Peter Ho · Tools
4.2 ★ 10,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
Instituto Geofísico del Perú - IGP · Productivity
4.4 ★ 100,000+
cyd · Tools
4.0 ★ 100,000+
Информационно обслужване АД · Tools
3.6 ★ 100,000+
Mero Lagani · Finance
4.2 ★ 100,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
Pandora · Apps
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+
Disney · Apps
4.2 ★ 10,000,000+
Mojang · Apps
3.4 ★ 100,000+