OS 11 brings subtle design changes to interface elements throughout the operating system. Text is bolder, apps like Calculator and Phone have a new look, and the Lock screen and Control Center have been entirely redesigned.
iLauncher is the best iLauncher for iOS 11 like experience on Android. With this i11 OSlauncher, you will change style your android phone to iLauncher. You can customize everything beyond imagination with ilauncher bring os theme and control center os theme for your android phone.
With iLauncher, your android phone have an os theme like iLauncher. Your device will become so cool.
iLauncher 11 Highlighted Features:
◆ iLauncher style iOS 11:
- Apple Launcher have theme like iOs theme
- Easy to use: Apple Launcher can easy deleting apps and moving apps around is much easier.
- Gestures: You can setup lots of gestures: swipe up, swipe down and home button actions with our iOs Theme
- No App Drawer: All Apps will be added on desktop, you can start them directly without the app drawer.
- Drag and Drop tiles : iPhone Launcher lets you drag content like images and links from one app and drop it in another, and on both the iPad and the iPhone, there's a new Finder-style Files app for managing files. Files lists all files stored locally, in iCloud Drive, in apps, and in third-party cloud services like Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Customized tile: With Apple Launcher you can easy change sizes of tiles, colors and icons, custom icon pack for many apps
- Personalization: With iLauncher, you easy change desktop grid, sroll speed, infinite scrolling, show or hide search bar, customize folder preview, and lots of other options. You can setup HD OS11 wallpapers and choose layout you want, add new widget
- Smooth icon animations
- QHD and WQHD wallpaper
- Power efficient
- Smart Swipe down search screen
- Built-In lock and Lockscreen for IOS 11 style
◆ Control Center - LockScreen style iOs 11:
- The Control Center is customizable and there are options to include a wider range of settings. It's no longer split across multiple screens, and 3D Touch integration has expanded, so you can do more without needing to open the Settings app.
- As for the Lock screen, it's been merged with Notification Center. Swiping down on the screen to access notifications now brings up the Lock screen. Today view continues to be available with a side swipe, and everything generally looks the same -- there's just no separate Notification Center anymore.
And a lot more…
iLauncher 11 our app is 100% free and with experience design, you easy to use
Download iLauncher 11 now and join the fun! More interesting functions will be coming soon!