We provide a fast, convenient, and cost-effective way to transfer money across the globe compared to traditional money transfer methods. With our great FX rates, low fees and no hidden charges, we make sending and receiving money from overseas a breeze.
Get started in 3 simple steps:
• Add payee
• Set up a transfer
- Send money on-the-go 24/7, to 55+ countries across the world
- Easy sign up and log in
- Great FX rates
- Low Transfer Fees
- No Hidden Charges
- Multiple payment and pay-out options including card, bank, and cash.
- Track your transfers on the go
- Typically same day or next business day international money transfers
- View your transaction history, update your payee list and payment methods
- Enhanced security and information protection
- Exclusive promotions and discounts
- First Transfer Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Prompt & friendly Customer Service teams
Our Customer service is available via live chat and emails. For any queries, kindly visit www.instarem.com and chat to Adam, or write to us at email@example.com
We’re regulated by leading financial regulators across the globe. You can be sure we do everything by the book!
- Australia: NIUM PTY Limited (formerly known as Instarem PTY Ltd) is regulated in Australia by ASIC (AFS License No. 464627)
- Canada: NIUM Canada Corporation (formerly known as Instarem Canada Corporation) (License No. M15669293) is regulated by the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
- Hong Kong: NIUM LIMITED (formerly known as Instarem LIMITED) (License No. 16/01/01797) is regulated by the Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department
- India: NIUM India Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Instarem India Pvt. Ltd.) operates in association with SBM Bank and is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, vide its approval letter Number. SBM/Mum/RP/009
- Indonesia: PT Instarem Mitra Indonesia (License No. 21/261/Jkt/1) is regulated by Bank Indonesia.
- Japan: Nium Japan Kabushiki Kaisha (formerly known as Instarem Japan Kabushiki Kaisha) (registration no: Kanto Local Finance Bureau no. 00073) is a Funds Transfer Services Provider registered with the Prime Minister under the Payment Services Act (Act No. 59 of June 24, 2009).
- Lithuania: UAB NIUM EU (formerly known as UAB Instarem EU) (License No. 14) is regulated by Lietuvos Bankas (Bank of Lithuania)-Malaysia: NIUM SDN. BHD. (formerly known as Instarem Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.) Registration No. 201701000367 (1214517-X) is regulated in Malaysia by Central Bank of Malaysia under MY License Serial Number 00222.
- Singapore: NIUM Pte. Ltd. (formerly known as Instarem Pte. Limited) is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore as a major payment institution under License No. PS20200276.
- United States of America: NIUM, Inc. (formerly known as Instarem USA Corporation), operates in the United States under a program sponsored by Community Federal Savings Bank, to which NIUM is a service provider (NMLS ID No. 1528562).
- UK: NIUM FINTECH LIMITED (formerly known as Instarem Limited), Reference number 901024, is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Electronic Money Institution (EMI) provider and is licensed to issue electronic money (e-money) and provide payment services.