приложение MAFA – MPD client for Android™
Important: Only MPD protocol is supported. Other music players claiming to be MPD compatible are supported only as far as they are compatible with the MPD protocol, or expose direct connection to an MPD instance they manage. Extra features that are not part of the MPD protocol are not supported. Under these conditions MAFA is known to work with Mopidy (version 2.2.1 or newer), moOde audio, RuneAudio, and Volumio.
✤ Navigation: Navigate your music collection starting from album, artist, genre, composer, or performer down to individual tracks.
✤ Search: Search for any text and filter by tag.
✤ Favorites: Add any type of tag or playlist to your favorites list.
✤ Bookmarks: Set bookmarks on tracks to be able to resume at the same position. Optionally automatically set bookmark when paused. Useful for audio books, and pod casts.
✤ Radio stations: Automatically or manually attach an image and other metadata to online radio station URLs.
✤ Widgets: Add widgets and playlist shortcuts to your home screen for any number of different MPD servers.
✤ Albums View: albums as list or as grid, and optionally group by date, genre, artist, and other tags.
✤ Album Artist: View albums by title only or by title and album artist.
✤ Full titles: Titles are displayed in full even if wrapped to multiple lines which is great for classical music and online streams with descriptive information about the playing track.
✤ HTTP Streaming: Listen to your music from MPD on your phone or tablet using internal or external music player.
✤ Themes: Light, Pastel, Dark, and Black
• Location permission – only required for the SSID restriction to work in Android Pie (can safely be denied if not using this feature)
• Display sizes from small phone to large tablet, and split screen
• Portrait and landscape orientation
• Android from ICS 4.0 to the latest (some features are limited to newer android versions)
• Large music collections (tested with collection of 160,000 tracks)
• Unlimited player queue size
Please contact us for feature requests or bug reports:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Users forum: https://discourse.indi.software/
• Web site: https://mafa.indi.software
Music Player Daemon (MPD) is an open source music server. MAFA is not affiliated with or endorsed by MPD.
For information about MPD visit https://www.musicpd.org.