Samsung Finance + App
Why Samsung Finance+
• Simple, paper-less financing service with instant approval
• Instant credit to purchase your favourite device
• CIBIL score is not mandatory
• Avail 0% Interest EMI in convenient EMI tenures†
How to avail
• Visit Samsung.com or one of the offline shops
• Choose your favourite Samsung device
• Apply for a loan with your details (KYC, PAN)
• Get instant loan approval
• Enjoy your favourite Samsung device
Using Samsung Finance+ application
You can start using this application to manage your loan only after signing up for Samsung Finance+ at a store or at Samsung.com.
• View and manage active & past loans
• Timely alerts for payments to never miss an EMI
• Make repayments for your active loans & improve your credit score.
• Get offline location details where you can make EMI payments.
• Eligible customers can apply for pre-approved personal loans
• To talk to our customer success team for any support
1. What Samsung devices can be purchased through Samsung Finance+?
Mobiles, Accessories, Tablets and Consumer Electronics
1. What is the process to activate a device purchased through Samsung Finance+?
To activate a device purchased via SF+, you need to follow the below steps:
• Upon turning on the device, the Samsung Finance+ application will be automatically downloaded on your device.
• Finance+ application sends an SMS to pre-defined Finance+ number. Make sure the SIM card inserted belongs to the same number mentioned during the loan process. This is a mandatory step to link your mobile number to your loan account.
• Post this, you will also need to enter your date of birth & click your selfie for validation. Your device will be ready for use post the completion of the above steps. (for online purchases)
2. Which mobile number can I use to activate the device?
You must activate your device by using the same mobile number which you provided during the loan journey.
3. How can I repay the EMI?
The EMI amount will be automatically debited from your account on the payment day subject to successful mandate registration & availability of funds in your account. You can also pay using Net-banking / UPI / debit card/selected pre-paid wallet from the application. Alternately you can also pay your EMI at certain offline locations approved by respective finance partners. You can get the nearest location of EMI payment from the application. Please note that the application will send an SMS to a pre-defined number to get the location of the nearest payment facility and standard SMS charges may apply each time a request is made.
4. What happens if I default on an EMI repayment?
In case the EMI is not paid or there is a delay in EMI payment for a device loan, the functionality of the device will be restricted. These restrictions will be removed only upon paying the EMI. Penal/bounce charges are applicable in case a delay in EMI payment.
5. How to apply for a personal loan?
Having a good repayment history is the most important criteria to become eligible for a personal loan. Personal loan offers will be made to eligible customers by Samsung Finance+ partner banks or NBFCs. Current list of partner NBFCs/Banks are listed below:
1. DMI Finance Private Limited (DMI Finance)
2. Growth Source Financial Technologies Limited (Brand name “Protium”)
* Finance Amount: Minimum 10,000 to Maximum 2 Lakhs
* Repayment Tenure: Minimum 12 Months to Maximum 24 Months
* Rate of Interest / Annual Percentage Rate (APR): Minimum 18% to Maximum 40%
* Processing Fees: 3% to 10% of loan amount
†0% percentage interest is available for most of the devices. For some devices, loans may carry a minimal monthly interest.
**Determined by partner NBFCs or Banks.