1. Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, AAC, FLAC.
(Supported file formats may vary depending on the device.)
2. Helps to effectively manage song lists by categories.(Track,Album,Artist,Genre,Folder,Composer)
3. Provides a clean and intuitive user interface.
4. The Samsung music shows recommendation of playlists from Spotify. You can find Spotify recommendation music by Spotify tab and search Spotify music you’ll love.
(The Spotify tab is only available in countries where Spotify is on service.)
For further inquiries about Samsung Music, please contact us via the following methods.
* Samsung Music App > More (3 dot) > Settings > Contact US
(In order to use the "Contact us" feature, the Samsung Members app must be installed on the device.)
*** Required App Permissions ***
Below mandatory permission is required for basic features of Samsung Music.
Even if optional permission are denied, basic features may work properly.
1. STORAGE permission :
- Allows the player to write,modify,delete to SD card.
- Allows the player to read data from SD card.
2. MICROPHONE permission : Galaxy S4, Note3, Note4 only
- Allows to control the player with voice commands which are listening, not recording.
ex : PLAY,PAUSE,NEXT,PREVIOUS,VOLUME UP,VOLUME DOWN
3. PHONE permission : Korean devices only.
- Verify your phone when using the music service.
- Provide notifications related to Samsung Music.