Screen Mirroring : Play Video on TV app
Android Screen Casting : Control the TV with phone
Screen Stream Mirroring is a powerful application for mirroring and broadcasting the screen and audio of your device! You can share your Android screen live to any other device or PC on your local network.
Watching videos on your TV or tablet is great, Streaming those movies on your big TV screen ? Better yet. This’s the best Screen Stream to TV app to view your phone on your TV. If you are searching for How to Connect Phone to TV Without Hdmi then this is the best app, you will find!
Best Features of Screen Mirroring with video Player :
- Easily access your media files on the phone, including photos, music - audios and videos
- Control TV remotely with your phone: adjust volume, pause, forward, rewind video with no delay.
- Small phone screen to big TV screen in high quality.
- Local media files will be played directly on your big TV screen.
- Your Android device and your web browser device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Identify local files like video, audio, photo on your device and SD Card automatically.
- Mirroring, screen sharing with web browsers
- Support video, music - audio casting and slideshow casting on your big TV screen display.
- Screen Mirroring for All TV sharing with web browsers screen Mirroring to play games.
Please follow below steps to mirror your mobile screen to smart TV.
1) Your TV should support Wireless Display or any sort of Display Dongles.
2) The TV must be connected to wifi network same as your phone.
3) The Phone version must be android 4.2 and above.
4) Download and run Screen Mirroring App.
5) Click connect button in app.
In order to work properly, this app requires that your Android device and your target device (computer, notebook or tablet) are in the same WiFi network (or connected via the smartphones hotspot). Smart TVs might not work, since some of their browsers do not support the needed features for Screen Mirror. Furthermore an internet connection is required.