Turn on update notification
|Updated||Jun 16, 2019 (10 months ago)|
Connect TV using Remote Control for All TV & Screen Cast using Screen Mirroring
Screen Mirroring with TV is supported wireless display and smart TV which must be connected with same wifi as same your phone.
Remote Control for All TV is an IR based remote controller Application which is converted your smartphone into tv remote.
Screen mirroring app does not need extra dongle or cable. Screencast app will assist you to scan and mirror your android phone
Screen Mirroring to TV able to watch videos, music, photos in your smart tv with a smartphone.
Remote Control App is compatible with a more popular smart TV of Samsung, LG, Sony, Mi, Vizio and more brands. Universal Remote Control is essential for Control your Television with your smartphone.
Smart Tv Remote Control is always immeasurable and smooth to use a Universal remote control device to control all TVs. TV Remote Control App is a robust and efficient application for Infra Red Supported devices which connect with TV as Remote Controller.
Screen Mirroring Features:
Samsung screen mirroring
Screen mirroring Samsung smart tv
Cast screen android
Screen mirroring laptop
Remote Control for TV features are:-
1. You can switch on or switch off your TV using a phone.
2. You are able to change channels and change settings of TV through the TV Remote Control App.
3. You can control your TV volume and navigation of your TV with the help of Remote Control for All TV
4. Remote Control is also providing to play video and music on your TV.
Using All TV Remote Control you can connect your Android phone or tablet to the same network as your Smart TV devices or find your Smart TV via WiFi. Samsung remote, LG tv remote and Vizio tv control remote functionalities are currently supported for all smart tv
- Remote Control for TV is perfectly worked with in-built IR Device or IR Blaster supported Smartphone
|1.0 (2)||Jun 16, 2019|
|armeabi-v7a, x86, ...||Jun 16, 2019|
|Android TV, Tablet, ...||Jun 16, 2019|
|Android 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10||Jun 16, 2019|