ScreenKit Aesthetic App Icons app
It’s time to make your
For too long, we have been stuck with stock icons and could not personalize our home screen. That’s no longer! With ScreenKit, you now have the ability to customize your app icons in 100’s of different colors, themes, styles and create the perfect home screen aesthetic you’ve always dreamed of.
Inside ScreenKit you can get access to all your favourite app icons and the instructions on how to change the app icon using Shortcuts. P.S. The Shortcuts app you wont need to download. All you’ll need to do is download our app to start making your Phone look like our Store screenshots and much more!
There are lots of free icon packs to discover. If you would like to upgrade, besides getting access to all your favourite icons, you will receive access to all app icon themes and packs found in our ScreenKit store. Subscribers will get exclusive and early access to all new trendy themes and icons. With weekly and regular updates, there will never be a dull moment to open your Phone.
Here are some of the app icons that are included: (Many more we couldn’t name because there was no room).
All you need to do is download ScreenKit and make your phone icons aesthetic AF!
- You can subscribe to unlimited access for pro features including exclusive icons, all custom themes, tons of different icon styles and combinations.
- ScreenKit+ offers unlimited usage and unlocks all features for $49.99* yearly. You may choose to subscribe with a three day free trial or otherwise subscribe with no free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that content.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.